Thursday, June 4, 2009

Long Overdue..

I haven't posted anything in a while I have always wanted to have a blog and then find I'm at a loss of interesting things to share..



Recently I have been diving in to the TV show True Blood from HBO  via Netflix and the Sookie Stackhouse books.  The books and show I must admit are a guilty pleasure more sex and romance then quality but highly entertaining.


The girl can make a headband look sexy..very Blair if you ask me.

Not only is the show intriguing but Anna Paquin's character Sookie is just a treat. She is naive and funny, and her southern drawl and fashion sense is charming. If that doesn't get you all the eye candy on this show has to 


Ryan Kwanten plays Jason Stackhouse

Sam Trammell plays Sam Merlotte

and Stephen Moyer plays Sam Compton 


The second season premiers this Sunday but I don't think I'll be caught up enough to watch it on Sunday night so I might have to catch it at another time..

 




2 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment my dear! good luck with the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for the new season!!!

    ReplyDelete