Thursday, July 23, 2009

Always, Sometimes, Never



At a friends Birthday.

I always..
-want to travel.
-love to eat.
-listen to music.
-love to read.
-have a bottle of water with me.
-love my family..even if I sometimes want to banish some of them.


Watercolor by Me, 2007

I sometimes..
-like to run. (I need to make this an always)
-like to get up early.
-worry too much.
-wish I had a secret family fortune.
-think I missed my calling and should have been a political correspondent. 
-think I should have been born in another era.


The Obamas and I (well sorta)

I never...
-want to stop having fun.
-eat peanut butter and jelly. (Separately ok together worse idea possible.)
-want to have regrets.
-can be good at sports..but I will always give it a try.
-want to be too far from the ocean.
-want to stop creating.


"Acting" goofy with my brothers.


*Inspired by oh, hello friend.*

No comments:

Post a Comment