Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dear Etsy..

Dear Etsy,

How do I love you, let me count the ways.







One, because I found an amazing artist like Elloh that paint beautifully whimsical objects like these.




Two, because of this awesome milk bottle carrier, perfect as a wine rack or just to hold some Ball Mason Jars with items inside (maybe pens, markers ect. or flowers)


Three, because of this gorgeous wire metal storage basket, very nostalgic for me. In Middle School we had baskets like these for lockers (a very old school).


Four, for this great Machine Age Antique Factory Cage Light Globe, I could make this into one sweet light fixture.


Five, for this super retro Lucite Table Lamp.


Six, for this DCW which I me ntioned in a previous post. (And almost half price I can't decide if its real or not but it looks good if only I had 600 dollars lying around.)


And finally, for beautiful and unique jewelry like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment