Friday, July 24, 2009

An Interior Designers Wish List






Being in the design world as a student is one of the toughest things I have ever experienced. Everyday there is too much work to be done and not enough time to do it, but that is not the biggest kicker for me. The biggest kicker is that I constantly look at new and classic furniture, materials, etc. and I cannot afford any of it.




So here is my Wish List..


The Eames Lounge and Ottoman, Design Within Reach
Gorgeous can go anywhere in any decor and it looks just as classic as when it was first designed.


Perfect for the little corner of my room.


Fits in every decor, I have even seen this at a wedding and most recently as the chairs around Blair Waldorf's dining room table.



Eames Molded Plastic Armchair, Design Within Reach
So simple but so stylish.


CornuFe 110, Cuisinieres
In my dream kitchen this beauty will be there.







Chippendale Armchair, Johnathan Adler
I first fell in love with these babies while watching Golden Girls, yes Golden Girls, the lovely ladies have these chairs around their table in which they share cheesecake and stories of sex.



A Louis settee or chair
Perfect anywhere!

 
Great next to a chaise or a bathtub or anywhere. 


One clawfoot tub for me to soak in..

and one for me to lounge in like Miss Holly Golightly.



So beautiful, this fabulous piece had a cameo appearance in SATC the movie, in Carrie's editor's office at Vogue.

P.S. I am aware that I have an obsession with chairs.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete