Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Things I am Adoring.

I am currently adoring these marvelous things..


Perfect to wear with pretty much anything, and has the appeal of "I just stole this from my manfriend".



Everything is so beautiful, including her hair. Might have to try this one out for myself.



Perfect for carrying all my many items to studio. 



Very light and perfect in every way, much like everything Giada recommends. 


Netflixed it and I am addicted so beautifully written, acted, directed and the art direction!



Home by Julie Andrews
Julie Andrew is another actress that I love the eponym of grace and elegance just like Miss Hepburn. I'm currently reading her autobiography and I highly recommend it if you like her and love biographies. 



Gene Kelly 
What's not to adore? He can sing, he can dance, he even tap dances on roller skates..not bad on the eyes either.





I have five of these beautiful babies and I wear them all the time. They are soft, comfy and look great with shorts perfect juxtaposition with the shorts and then a semi baggy tshirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment