Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dreaming of Quilts.


Maybe it's because I am out of school at the moment and lacking a creative output but I am in the crafting/creating mood lately. Recently I have been dreaming of making a quilt. I have made quilts before, very simple block ones about the size of one for a crib, but I think I am going to try to make a block one just to get me back into no need to get too fancy just yet. I will keep you updated on the process but as of right now all I am doing is dreaming of making one, a trip to the fabric store might be necessary.



(Image found here)

2 comments:

  1. wow. i didn't know you could sew. i want a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable blog and that second quilt is gorgeous!! I've been admiring some of the patterns on UrbanOutfitters.com while simultaneously wishing I knew how to sew. Please do keep us posted on the progress :) xoxo, Nicole

    ReplyDelete