Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fall Favorites

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." Tom Hanks "You've Got Mail"

(Image found here)

I'm getting antsy for fall and it is still over a month away. I love fall the clothes, and the weather it is all very exciting. I think I have always been excited during this time of the year possibly because I am a little bit of a closet geek and love going back to school. But this year marks my last year going back to school as this is my final year in school unless I turn around and out-geek myself and go to grad school.

(Image found here)

Well since I'm overly excited for fall here are some of the clothes I'm carving for fall.


A blazer like this one from J.Crew

This gorgeous cardie from J.Crew

A classic trench any trench

A gorgeous outfit like the one on the right, a nice cardie, cute shirt, classic skirt and some tights.

A new pair of flats.

And finally a overly gorgeous, overly priced tote. Okay so I'll never be able to afford this one but it is nice to dream.

2 comments:

  1. i love the classic trench with the flats. wicked cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I so love the fall - everything about it..especially being able to wear my boots!

    XO

    ReplyDelete