Friday, August 28, 2009

La Vie en Rose



Also in the September issue of Elle was this advertisement for Dior with Marion Cotillard (above). I had heard that she was doing their advertisements but this was the first time I saw one. So of course I went onto google and searched for some more and they are all beautiful. "Yes I googled"




I first caught sight of Marion while watching the Oscars two years ago and thought she was fabulous. I mean who didn't that dress, her accent, her hair and amazing completion. 

(Image found here)

I finally saw her in La Vien en Rose last night thanks to Netflix instant movie viewer and it was beautiful Marion was amazing in it. She really became lost in the character of Edith, there is a reason she won the Oscar people. The movie also made me fall in love with red lipstick again, I have to find myself a good one. 

(Image found here)

(Image found here)

I also saw her in Public Enemies with Johnny Depp this summer and she was perfect. Her acting was beautiful not to mention you couldn't keep your eyes off her (I wasn't even jealous that she was kissing Johnny..okay maybe a little).


(Image found here)

(Image found here)

(Image found here)

(Image found here)

PS. Is it just be or does she and Katy Perry share a resemblance?


No comments:

Post a Comment