Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Look at all the lovely people..


Some of my favorite portraits. 


Anne Hathaway


Audrey by Karsh 
Last winter I went to an exhibit at the MFA of Karsh and fell in love with this one and the next two. (The Audrey is actually on my favorite coffee cup which I bought at the museum)

Bogie

Georgia O'Keefe



Johnny Depp 
(from Vanity Fair July 2009)

Mr. Grant

Audrey again

Kate Winslet and Sam Mendes

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward



(Unfortunately I'm a terrible person and cannot begin to tell you where I found all of them.)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Anne Hathaway one! She's my girl crush. The one of Paul Newman and his wife is one of my favorites too. Good picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Anne H. in the first pic? Wow she looks stunning!!!

    And of course I love me some Johnny D ;-)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete