Thursday, August 27, 2009

Plagiarism

(Image found here)

Lately I have been hearing a lot about blog plagiarism especially from the English Muse who had the unfortunate fate of having most of the blog stolen. This makes me incredibly sad, bloggers work very hard on their entries and to have it just stolen is ridiculous. As a relatively new blogger I have been trying very hard to site my work, whether it is saying where a image is from, or where I first saw the particular item/subject. If I make any flaws in my effort I am sorry and hope that if I do make a mistake someone will contact me regarding any issue and I will then do my best to fix it. Thanks for listening to my rant. Please respect blogger's work.

2 comments:

  1. You know, this makes me angry - like my post I wrote on being original, when I found out another chick called their blog Midtown Girl, except wrote it Midtown-Girl with the hyphen.

    Dude that is the same thing jerkface! BE ORIGINAL!

    hugs XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy I am so grateful I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while
    I was browsing on Aol for something else, Anyways I am here now and would
    just like to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
    time to read it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and
    also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time
    I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.


    Feel free to surf to my webpage; what is rheumatoid arthritis

    ReplyDelete