Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ten Things To Love.


1. Book: A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving, I first read this book for summer reading in high school and I fell in love with it and John Irving. I just finished reading Cider House Rules and it was equally fantastic, Irving is a true story teller.

2. TV Show: 30 Rock, this just might be the funniest show on TV, that Tina Fey is a hoot. "I want to go to there." 

3. Movie: Moulin Rouge!, I think this is my most watched movie, if you haven't seen it yet what are you waiting for; music, dancing, and romance!

4. Shoes: MIA "Outlaw" western bootie, adorable.

(Image found here)
5. Place: Seattle, for some reason I have been dying to visit Seattle lately. It just seems like a beautiful city.

6. Blog:  Natty Michelle, Natalie's blog is incredibly cute and always makes me smile.


7. Celebrity Style Crush: Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf, I love seem to love everything Blair wears, and after seeing these images on Love, Lipstick and Pearls I was crushing big time. 


8. A Man of the Moment: Patrick Dempsey, I just re-watched Made of Honor recently, not a fantastic movie but cute and so is Mr. Dempsey (I am also in love with how they dressed him in it tons of button up shirts my favorite on a man).


9. Clothes: This gorgeous sweater I saw in the September issue of Lucky. I love it with the button up shirt nice contrast.


10. Music: Imogen Heap's new album Ellipse, so beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for the sweet shout-out! xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out love! I LOVE moulin rouge too! I listen to the soundtrack all the time on my ipod!

    ReplyDelete