Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Favorite Characters from Film.


Hildy Johnson
His Girl Friday
The woman is great she is smart, pretty and has gumption. Cary Grant loves and you won't have any problem loving her either.



Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirates of the Caribbean
Ahoy mattes! Black eyeliner never looked so good. He's cute, sarcastic, funny and creative. Just a little dirty. Savvy!



Princess Ann
Roman Holiday
She starts an a naive princess sick of her responsibilities so she escapes, runs into Gregory, gets her hair cut and becomes a whole new woman. By time she says her famous line "Were I not completely aware of my duty to my family and to my country I would not have come back tonight..or indeed ever again!" not only do you believe it but she owns it.



Doc Brown
Back to the Future
Talk about the absent minded professor. This is one of my all time favorite movies and one of the characters that makes me smile just thinking about him. "Great Scott"



Dory
Finding Nemo
She's fun and she means well even if she can't remember why she means well. "I can speak whale"



Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
When he does the somersault, when you think he is going to fall it gets me every time. Plus he has tea out of a daffodils and sings like no other. "We are the music makers and We are the dreamers of dreams"



John Keating
Dead Poets Society
Oh captain my captain! A inspirational teacher and a fun guy. He also has a nack for words "No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world." Carpe diem

All images via Google.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice list. I'm inclined to do one such list in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome list!! you know though i've never watched willy wanka....

    i would LOVE to see you remake that outfit too!! if you do please post it!

    ReplyDelete