Thursday, September 24, 2009

Questions to Ponder



Being a film buff I watch too much Inside the Actors Studio including the hysterical spoofs. At the end of every episode Mr. Lipton asks the guest 1o questions which were originally from a French TV personality and before him Proust. So here are my answers..

1. What is your favorite word?
This changes daily because I really do love words but right now, Juxtaposition

2. What is your least favorite word?
Mayonnaise

3. What turns you on?
Creativity

4. What turns you off?
Stupidity

5. What sound or noise do you love?
Laughter

6. What sound or noise do you hate?
The alarm clock

7. What is your favorite curse word?
Bastard (especially when someone with a British accent says it)

8. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything mindless and repetitive, anything uncreative.

9. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Political correspondant

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"That will do pig, that will do" I like to think God has a sense of humor, I am look at a platypus.



I ask you all to give this a go on your blog! I would love to read your answers!

Images thanks to Google

1 comment: