Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Who Says White Isn't a Color


People never list white as their favorite color, expect for Audrey Hepburn. The woman knew what she was talking about. All white interiors have become one of my favorite design aesthetics. Some would think the "absence of color" would be dull and boring instead the textures and light take focus. The few pops of color (the trees showing through the window, the wood floor, the one pillow, ect.) stand out. And the space evokes drama and ease all at the same time.


Here are a few beautiful examples.











Unfortunately I cannot begin to tell you where these images came from as they were all saved on my desktop. If you do know where they are from, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.

1 comment:

  1. all these pictures are gorgeous. i especially like the stairwell, the one with 2 green chairs, the bathtub one, and the one with the window and 2 chairs. really pretty.

    ReplyDelete