Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bare Minerals Part II

After using Bare Minerals for a while now I must say I really like the product. Now after walking home and sweating a bit I don't have the urgent desire to wash my face as soon as I walk in the door as I did before with my old foundation.

On the clear skin front I can't really say it is helping. At first I thought my skin was clearer but lately I am still breaking out a bit and actually with more blackheads than normal. I think my skincare routine might need a tweek.

On the makeup front I really enjoy the product even putting it on seems like it is better. I feel like I am paying more attention and spending more time on my makeup which could be considered a plus and a minus.

I would definitely recommend trying the product though, I cannot say if it is worth the money yet as I have no idea how long the start up package will last but I enjoy the look and feel of it and that is what's most important.

All images via Google.

1 comment: