Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Newest Obsession


Okay disclaimer: I know I am strange.

Lately I have been obsessed with driving fashion from the turn of the century. I guess I have watched too many movies that take place in Victorian times because the clothes are in my brain and I love them.

The hat the scarf the jacket! Sign me up.

Again so beautiful!

This is where I think I first became obsessed, Coco Chanel the movie from Lifetime. I saw the dusters and I fell hard.

A hat like this and some goggles!

A vintage Edwardian driving duster.

Some goggles.

Oh, how I wish people dressed like they did back then!


All images via google

3 comments:

  1. some serious fabulousness here. I say take inspiration from wherever you see it. The first one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog!!

    come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything is better from back in the day. now a days people are too lazy to do anything classy!

    ReplyDelete