Friday, October 16, 2009

One Beautiful Cast

I just love Ugly Betty and cannot wait for it to come back on TV. The embarrassing ordeals Betty gets herself into makes me cringe and Mark and Amanda make me laugh silly.

I have to say as much as I love America Ferrera the show would not be as amazing as it is without the supporting cast like Michael Urie, Becki Newton and others. Amanda and Mark are the next Jack and Karen from Will and Grace. Love them Love the show.
Ugly Betty returns tonight at 8pm on ABC!


Image via People

2 comments:

  1. It does???? Hooray! I loveeeee this show as well. My life has seemed so boring Betty-less.

    Long live Mark St. James! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Becki Newton's character Amanda- she's such a riot! I really started watching it for Amanda and Mark's roles after a while.

    ReplyDelete