Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Recent Acquisitions


Lately I have added a few wonderful items to my wardrobe.

The Buffalo Plaid Vest from Gap
This looks so cute on its really something I would have never thought of buying but I love it. I plan on pairing it with a black T, skinny jeans and black riding boots.

Ruffle-front Checkered Shirt from Gap
This is so adorable, I wore it twice already and got so many compliments. The only thing is that the stitching on the edge of the ruffle is coming undone so I might try to bring it back and get another, because that is just faulty craftsmanship.

Classic Trench by London Fog at Macys
I have been lusting after this baby for a while and finally broke down and bought it.

Leopard Print Cardi from American Eagle
I feel that I am a little too old to be shopping at American Eagle (I dont know it just screams teeny-booper to me) but I love this.

Tulle Wool Blend Walking Coat at Nordstrom's
I got this to replace my winter coat that got stolen in a bar last February, it was the same exact jacket and I was just happy they had the coat again this fall online. I had searched for such a long time to find a different winter jacket (color wise) and when I found this one I fell in love, and the fact that Lauren Graham wore it on a Gilmore Girls episode made it too good to be true.

2 comments:

  1. I love EVERY one of these... and I am going online right now because I might not be able to live without that plaid vest and the leopard cardi. So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that vest is so cute...I love it all!

    ReplyDelete