Thursday, November 5, 2009

Amazing Awards.


Just a lovely image I found..

Thanks you to a lovely blogger KS for this fantastic Beautiful Blogger Award!

You loverlees should check out her fantastic blog..gorgeous musings on everyday life and fantastic finds. I found KS when she started following my blog and I am to appreciative to have fantastic followers like you all who inspire me with your classy blogs.


I pass on this award to a few other creative and inspiring bloggers who make my day brighter!

Elizabeth Bennet at Secret Life of Daydreams
Her obsession with movies runs as deep as mine and her hotties of the month keeps me swooning for days.

Christina at Hello World
Her reviews of makeup, recipe trials and her effervescent personality makes it a must read.

Natalie at Natty Michelle
Her random musings, design inspiration, and wedding planning are just a few highlights.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Meaghan! I love your blog, too :) Happy Friday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! And now I have 3 new blogs to go explore... thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete