Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Beautiful Bows



Lately I am addicted to feminine details such as ruffles, bows, florals, ect.
Bows are a simple detail that add so much to a look.



Check out some of my favorite pieces featuring bows.


4. Swept Away Top, Anthropologie
9. Gillian Bow Sandal, Ann Taylor
10. Bow Ring, Banana Republic
11. See by Chloe Bow Belt, Neiman Marcus

1. Grosgrain Trim Tanktop, Ann Taylor
5. Iced Rosettes Clutch, Anthropologie
6. Bamford Pussy bow Shirt, Net-A-Porter
10. Goldtone Bow Bangle, Ann Taylor Loft
11. Bow Clutch, Ann Taylor


Inspiration image via Google.

2 comments:

  1. I agree.... I heart bows. I should wear more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They remind me of Blair Waldorf, who is played by Leighton Meester, who I want to be.

    Therefore....love em.

    ReplyDelete