Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Birthday Wish List.

It's November! My birthday month! I will be turning 22 on the 21st!
So here is a list of a few wishes..

A Tiffany's key, I've been obsessing about this one for a while..
Yellow Rainboots..so I can be the Morton Salt Girl.

This gorgeous skirt or anything from ModCloth
These cute coasters..brings out the interior design geek in me.
The Adventures of Robin Hood to further my education..

Up on DVD! I can't wait for this one!

Images via google.

5 comments:

  1. I have been wanting that Key necklace forever... I hope you get everything you're wishing for!!
    And I left a blog award for you on my blog today... stop by and grab it!! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday month! I hope you get everything- the items are so cute! I've been lusting for the Tiffany key too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list...now what if people see this and get the same thing for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was more of a fun list for myself. I wasnt asking for presents lol

    ReplyDelete