Monday, November 9, 2009

Great Reads.


Image via The Audrey Hepburn Complex.

Lately I have been able to keep up with my fun reading while doing school work which is a first as I usually cut down on the amount of reading I do during the school year or just don't ready at all. Here are some of my recent reads you might want to check out.

Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom
Mitch Albom does it once again with a great story. This one deals with faith, and although I am not a very religious person I enjoyed the book and appreciated the aspect of faith and spirituality.

Hotel New Hampshire by John Irving
I am in the middle of this book and once again Mr. Irving has me addicted to his cast of fun and unusual characters and an epic tale.

Last Summer of You and Me by Ann Brashares
I read this because I had enjoyed The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants when I was younger and this wasn't as good but it was definitely worth reading.

Beyond Habitat by Moshe Safdie
Well this one is for school but I chose to read it for my thesis research and it was very interesting. I have never read a book on architecture so fast or enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed this one. Moshe Safdie is one of my favorite architects and the book is written as a journal surrounding his design of Habitat 67.

All images via Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment