Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Musing Music

Music is a big part of my daily life I'm pretty sure I listen to music every day whether it is while I am getting ready in the morning or doing work. So here are a few of my favorites.


Low Risings by Swell Season
I have already discussed my love for them.


It Never Entered My Mind by Miles Davis
Classic Miles. This song instantly relaxes me.


The Greatest by Cat Power
Cat Power has such an amazing powerful voice.


Streetwalker by Delta Spirt
Amazing band, they opened for The Shins and I was blown away.


Life in Technicolor ii by Coldplay
Coldplay is my all time favorite band. I've seen them in concert twice and they are just spectacular. My favorite song of theirs changes daily so here is the one for today.


Reflecting Light by Sam Philips
If anyone is a crazy Gilmore Girls fan like I am you'll recognize this gem.

image via google.

2 comments: