Thursday, November 12, 2009

Perfect Day.


I was inspired by this idea while listening to a designer talk in one of my classes. What would your perfect day be in five years? The designer spoke about how she wrote that idea down in her journal with vivid details and it actually came true. So I thought I should give it a try and anyone else who does on their blog let me know so I can go check it out. Here is my day:

I would wake up semi early my fiance would also be up getting ready for a run, in which I would join him. We would run by the water with our dog and on the way home grab a hot beverage at a local coffee shop. After getting home I would shower and get ready as Mr. Man would make us breakfast. I would eat breakfast with him while watching some news program to catch up on the crazy and then leave for the day. I would walk to work where I would be an architect/interior designer at a fairly good sized firm making the good money (why not right). I would work on museum, government buildings, hotels, shops whatever I could get my hands on. I would meet with clients, make design decisions and visit current construction sites. I would finish my day and come home to Mr. Man who would have cooked a fantastic dinner. We would eat watch some television. The day would finish by cuddling up in a warm bed with Mr. Man and the dog reading a book and then doze off into a perfect sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I love that Mr. Man cooks! I may have to give this a go... I'll start thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds delightful. i, too, will begin thinking about my perfect day.

    ReplyDelete