Monday, November 16, 2009

Ruffles Overload.

Since this is my birthday week I have decided to do a post a day about trends in fashion that I am just loving! Here's the first edition..


Once upon a time there was a girl who wasn't too keen on ruffles..I'm not sure what happened to her. Because lately I am completely obsessed! Most people think of Jerry's puffy shirt when they hear ruffles.

I think of luxury and elegance. Ruffles are such a classic touch to an outfit but yet they can be edgy on a red Louie.






Take a peak at some of my favorite ruffled pieces.

1. Birling Ruffle Coat, Anthropologie
2. Gathered Together Dress, Anthropologie
3. Wrapped in Ruffles Jacket, Anthropologie
5. Dillan Red, Christian Louboutin
6. Zipper Ruffle Clutch, BCBGeneration
7.Buenos Aires Dress, ModCloth (totally reminds me of this dress from GG)
10. Cashmere Squiggle Scarf, Anthropologie

1. Frilled Heels, Anthropologie
7. Sound Waves Dress, Anthropologie
8. Settling Petals Cardi, Anthropologie


All images via store site all other images via google.

3 comments:

  1. i feel the same way! i used to not think too highly of ruffles, and now i am obsessing over them. they are just so pretty and feminine. love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ruffles too! I always think of Jerry's shirt as well! Hahaha Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that ruffle shirt from Seinfeld... hahahaha. All of these other choices are lovely...
    And happy 1st day of your birthday week! You should celebrate big every day :)

    ReplyDelete