Friday, November 20, 2009

They Say It's Your Birthday!



Tomorrow is my 22nd Birthday! I am not a huge birthday person I don't count down the days or plan it months in advance but this year should be fun.

Plans for the weekend include dinner at a new Asian Fusion place, desert at the best local deserterier, a visit to the magical world of Harry Potter via the Harry Potter Exhibit at the science museum, and a night out for drinks with friends celebrating a fellow November 21st baby and getting to see my lovely friend from Miami.

It seems to a good weekend..I'll give you all a recap next week!
Have a great weekend!


Images via Google and Flickr

2 comments:

  1. Hey love! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    I hope you had a great birthday weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete