Friday, December 18, 2009

Adoring Alexis

Oh, Alexis how I adore you let me count the ways.
One: this fierce outfit designed by Christian Sirano
Two: Pulling of this gorgeous dress and shoes with a bright lip! Bravo.
Three: Because you too have baby blues..and that braid!
Four: For pulling off this sexy Herve Leger dress like I wish I could.

Five: For taking amazingly perfect modeling pictures (she started as a model).
Six and Seven: For working with Lauren Graham and making my favorite show ever!

Now if only someone could give you a decent part, everything since Gilmore Girls hasn't been on scale with your amazing-ness.
Thanks a bunch!
XOXO Meaghan

PS. I'm still bitter that you can pull of these cute bangs, and I can't. I've wanted then since I first saw them.

All images via google and people.

7 comments:

  1. Completely agreed -- I remember when she debuted the bangs on Gilmore Girls, I immediately wanted to mimic her look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fabulous- great style. I miss Gilmore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a woman like that I'd be totally sure I'd want to get married because look at her face and her body she's delicious, sorry if I was a bit offensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is so interesting. I must say that at first I thought it would be a waste of time, but after reading your post was impressed with its quality. I just hope that over time you continue maintaining the same quality, and most of the same passion at the time of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if the heaven have a color, that will be Alexis's eyes color, she is so pretty, and sharing the with other hottie like Lauren Graham, both are real angels.

    ReplyDelete