Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dreaming of a Blue Christmas?


Lately I have seen a lot of people decorate their trees and homes with blue during Christmas. This color never came to my mind mostly because I think you need the right house and tree for it. But looking at these images makes me rethink the idea all together, it is very modern and fun. Also most people could pull this off with the right shade of blue, the darker is more sophisticated and the lighter is more edgy and modern. Do any of you decorate with blue? Would any of you?







All images via google.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty! I like this as a break from the traditional red & green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's cute! it reminds me of that episode of sex and the city where charlotte says blue is the most rare color for an ornament. the blue also reminds me of hanukkah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue glass ornaments are soo gorgeous!

    XOXO
    Amy

    ReplyDelete