Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree!


This weekend my family finally decorated our Christmas Tree and house, for the past few years I have been doing the same general set up around the house and love it.


(I think I need some night time images..I'll work on it)

But I think after Christmas is it time to buy some sale decorations for a whole new Christmas theme next year. I love decorating for the Holidays so this is such a treat for me. I swear if I could just get paid to decorate homes for Holidays I would. For next years tree I'm thinking White and Gold. Last time we picked a theme it was four years ago maybe and we were trying to incorporate too many of our old ornament hence the gold and red theme, but I think the white and gold, will allow us to keep favorites and be able to have a more "manicured" tree. Also keeping in mind to buy larger ornaments.






I'm loving all the snow on these trees might have to copy it, not sure how but I have until next Christmas to figure it out.









All inspirational images via Google.

4 comments:

  1. so pretty! i love christmas decorating too! i am definitely feeling the gold and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree looks fantastic... and all of these other images were so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SuperPayMe is a very popular work from home site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top facts about Clixsense Get-Paid-To Program:
    1. SURVEYS: 50+ 5-40 minute surveys paying $0.50-$2.50 per survey.
    2. 12 Offer Walls - Get $0.5-$20 per offer.
    3. MICRO TASKS - Complete 1,000's of small tasks from tons companies.

    ReplyDelete