Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Perfectly Beautiful Packages



Some of my friends are just amazing at making their gifts look spectacular. Where I am more of the pretty wrapping paper and maybe a nice ribbon type of girl. I decided to look at different packaging ideas online and it really got me thinking about next Christmas so I might be out buying clarence items to make perfect presents for next year. I especially like the idea of using silver tissue paper and a nice ribbon, thanks Martha.

All images via MarthaStewart.com

2 comments:

  1. Wrapping presents is my favorite!! I know it's silly- I spend FOREVER on one package, and it's torn open in seconds... but I still do it, every year and love every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love a beautifully wrapped present! my mom is the best at doing this. i wrap wonderfully depending on who i'm giving to!

    xoxo alison
    http://www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete