Tuesday, December 15, 2009

'Tis the Season

This season makes me crave snow, ice skating, Christmas music, cookies and curling up on the couch to watch some of my favorite Christmas movies.

Holiday Inn
Bing Crosby (the king of Christmas in my house growing up) and Fred Astaire star in this wonderful movie. Also this is the first time Bing sang "White Christmas" leading to my next classic Christmas movie.


White Christmas
Starring Bing Crosby again the movie is a wonderful sing and dance salute to Christmas and those you love.


Love Actually
A new favorite the movie has an all star cast and reflects on different people in London getting ready for the holiday season.


It's a Wonderful Life
Jimmy Steward cannot do wrong, my mother's all time favorite I think I watched it too many time before the age of 12 to appreciate it but after taking a break I am now back to loving Frank's bittersweet Christmas story.

Charlie Brown Christmas
"Does anybody know the true meaning of Christmas?" "I do Charlie Brown. Lights, please." This has been a favorite since the first time I saw it and I have a nice Urban Outfitters Charlie Brown tree in my apartment.



All images via google.

2 comments:

  1. Love Actually is my classic xmas movie...Elf too! I actually watch them year-round lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is such a breath of fresh air, so delightful and joyous! A real source of inspiration, thank you for your many morsels of goodness.

    If you have a moment or two, please amuse yourself with my new creation. I would greatly appreciate the brief moment of adoration and any suggestions.

    http://itapetingabella.blogspot.com/

    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete