Friday, January 22, 2010

7 Things..

The lovely Claire from Culinary Goddess tagged me to post 7 random facts about myself. Claire's blog is just wonderful with some great recipes, if you are a cooking fan go check it out! So here it goes..



1. I still have my blanket which was given to me when I was an infant (it looks like the ones above but light green no silk edging and a whole lot of holes).


2. I am terrified of poultry..chickens..turkeys..really any kind of bird but chickens are the worst (Maybe what happen to the baby above happened to me when I was a babe).


3. I wish I could get into working out, I have been trying to get into this for so long..maybe this year will be the year.


4. When I was in the first grade they had to get a desk from sixth grade for me because I was so tall.


5. I would really love to own a dog of my own but the idea of picking up another animals shit is too much for me to handle..this may change as I am dying for a dog.


6. I would love to take ballroom dancing lessons.


7. I made daily pop culture and movie references. I can always find something in life that reminds me of a movie or tv show, but shouldn't it be the other way around? (I just did it again, I've Got Mail, I think Meg Ryan says something like that)

And I tag Natalie, Elizabeth Bennet, Jaime and Christina..I can't wait to read yours!

9 comments:

  1. adorable things to learn about you! thanks for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know where you found that 2nd picture about the poultry, but it is utterly hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! :) I am the same with #1...mine is my bunny blanket and it's all thin and faded, but still in my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list! Especially #4, yay for tall people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 一個人的際遇在第一次總是最深刻的,有時候甚至會讓人的心變成永遠的絕緣。.........................

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhh. You've Got Mail...I could quote that gem all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep trying to get into working out too, but I never keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's just something about You've Got Mail...a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils...is that how it goes?!

    Love learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you put something that cause a real laught attack, I mean just look the face of the baby, really look like he/she understand that her/his life is near to end jajajaja.

    ReplyDelete