Monday, January 4, 2010

Another Audrey to Adore



Last night I watched the movie Priceless. The French movie tells the story of a playgirl who only dates men for money and mistakenly woos a shy bartender thinking he is a wealthy suitor. It is a delightful, fun, and light comedy.



Starring Audrey Tautou as the playgirl it is impossible not to like her. She is smart and beautiful and knows how to charm her men into getting what she wants. Although she is a very strong women she shows weakness which is what makes her even more appealing as a character. This is one of the first movies I have watched with Audrey Tautou and she is just a treat; unrealisticly beautiful and charming you cannot but wish you resembled her.


If you liked Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's I'm sure you would enjoy this one as it has similar ideas. Both tell the story of a playgirl falling for a poor man, but this one the poor man has more moxie and doesn't sit and watch. After watching Priceless I cannot wait to see more of this Audrey as I have had many of her movies in my Netflix queue for a while.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cute movie! Love that little white dress she is wearing :) That's enough to convince me! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally want to see this movie too, I LOVE Audrey Tautou!!

    Thank you for sharing this ;-)

    XOXO
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Im new here and loving the post on Audrey, must start following you so I don't miss a thing!! Sharon (UK) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I need to see this NOW. I love Audrey!!!

    ReplyDelete