Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stress Season


I have to remember sayings like this for the next few months.
This coming Wednesday marks the start of my last semester for my undergraduate degree. I have my thesis to design which will I'm sure become a major headache, but as the print says "Just Keep Calm and Carry On".

I am very excited to say the least that this is my last semester but I am also scared to death of finishing my thesis (and making it AMAZING), and enjoying the last experiences of college, all while trying to find a job in this economy.

I will try my best to update this blog frequently as it is something I truly enjoy and the bloggy friends I have got to know through this are amazing. Their posts and tweets make my day even if they don't realize it.

In addition to this blog I have created a tumblr "Reaching for Inspiration" as I receive inspiration from images and words daily, but they do not always equal a post for "Reaching for the Moon". "Reaching for Inspiration" will therefore share those musings and allow me to be inspired by others. I know it may seems odd that I am saying to you that I might not be as frequent on here but I am adding another "blog" to my plate, but I hope together the two will allow me to fulfill my "blogging bug".

P.S. Welcome to the few new followers! I love hearing from you all comments are appreciated! I hope to check all your blogs out as well!

Image via weheartit

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I was in your shoes a year ago and didn't really think I had the stamina to finish. I did! It felt amazing. And remember that it is just a small part of your entire life -- so stressing is fine, but don't stress too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog! Cute!
    And embrace the stress- school goes way too fast and when you're out you end up missing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog and love it :) Congrats on your last semester! Try to enjoy it, I graduated last year and miss it already. I love all the inspiration on your blog!

    ReplyDelete