Monday, February 22, 2010

A Fashion Forward Choice


Last night after a break from massive amounts of work I finally got the chance to watch Coco Before Chanel. The movie was in one word beautiful.


Coco Before Chanel tells the story of Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel before she became the revolutionary fashion giant we all knew and loved. Audrey Tautou plays young Chanel, and once again she is just perfect.


The acting is just one of many perfect things in this film, the costumes are to die for. As a true lover of period movies this is just a gorgeous example. The movie is such a delight for the eye's as well, the cinematography is subtle but creates so many perfect screen shoots to drool over.


If you are a fan of Audrey or Coco or period dramas this is a great choice for you. Add it to you queue.


All images via google.

3 comments:

  1. always get the best movie | book ideas from you. this is officially on my "must see" list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Audrey....I keep meaning to watch this, but I want to wait for the perfect moment when I'm in just the right mood to watch it! You know how you just won't really like something if you're in the wrong mood? Well i really don't want that to happen....I want to make this one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see this movie!! I feel like it's perfect for a rainy day when I can just shut out the world!

    ReplyDelete