Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscar Favorites

The Academy Awards is something I look forward to every year. I wait impatiently and try to watch all the movies nominated. This year I didn't get a chance to see most of the movies, maybe thats why it didn't seem as exciting as usual or maybe it's just because I could guess most of the winners or maybe there were too few gorgeous dresses. Thankfully some got it right. Here are my favorites from last night.

Rachel McAdams in Elie Saab
The watercolor effect on this dress is to die for.

Maggie Gyllenhaal in Dries Van Noten
What a wonderfully refreshing dress so different but so glamorous!

Cameron Diaz in Oscar de la Renta
Cameron has been looking amazing this awards season I loved the red dress she wore to the Golden Globes and this dress is just magical.

Meryl Streep in Chris March
Such understated elegance, perfect look and I love the shoes.

Zoe Saldana in Givenchy
If I was to die today I would want to be buried in this, not sure if I love it on her but I just love it!

Queen Latifah
Such a figure flattering and lovely gown.

Sandra Bullock in Marchesa
Perfection the dress, the hair, the red lip! (Kind of wish I could see what was underneath her hair though, it may have look good up as well.)


Who were your favorites?


All images via Yahoo

3 comments:

  1. Great picks! I liked Miley (though it pains me to say it lol), Diane Kruger, and SJP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! these are all so fab!!

    You won my 1 year giveaway (I'm soooo late in choosing the winner, but it's you, yay!!)

    email me your info hanako66 (at) aol (dot) com...it will take me a bit to send it, as I have to figure out what picture to take for you!!! xo

    ReplyDelete