Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blog Birthday!

Last Thursday was my Blog Birthday! Unfortunately I took me a week to set this all up. I am so happy that this blog is not only something I enjoy but it seems that others enjoy it as well. Thank you all so much for your comments and support.

This year of blogging will hopefully bring: new layout {if I can get my little html experience together}, more blog friends, more food posts, continuing movie recommendations, and more movies as style inspiration as these are some of my favorite posts I've done. Also I hope to do more to brand this blog and make it better! Let's hope some of these goals are reached!

To show you all how much I adore you and your blog love I put together a little giveaway! Unfortunately there will only be one winner, as I am soon to be an unemployed designer.

The winner will receive:
A perfectly pink Liberty of London tumbler (I wanted to buy everything from their Target line) and a pair of pink earrings I made!

(Bessie not included she was just a perfect earring model)

Here are the rules:

1. You must be a follower of Reaching for the Moon.
2. If you post about this contest on your blog or retweet (I'm @m_kennedy9). Come back and please leave separate comments for the tweet or blog post with a link for me to check and you'll get an additional entry.
3. If you follow my tumblr page Reaching for Inspiration leave another comment with your tumblr name for another entry.
4. Contest is only for US residents as shipping gets expensive. Sorry international loves.
5. Contest ends on April 22nd 2010 at 10pm, I will disable comments after that.
6. Winner chosen at random!

7 comments:

  1. happy happy birthday! may all your blog wishes come true! : ) your space is a great source of inspiration and new niches of design pretty. thanks for sharing with all. i will return post-tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i officially sent tweet via @allthingsami twitter. and i am officially a "follower" of reaching for the moon. : ) yay! hope i win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated blog birthday! I'm a follower of your blog in my google reader. How kind of you to do a giveaway on YOUR (or your blog's, I guess) birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy blog bday! i just looove reading all your post! they help make the day go by quicker. can't wait to see what is yet to come. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i retweeted for you and i follow you on tumblr!

    ReplyDelete