Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Senses

Inspired by Allyn's Five Sense Friday here are my senses on this beautiful spring Sunday.

Tasting.
Water from my new peacock printed Liberty of London mug.

Hearing.
Gilmore Girls and a siren of an ambulance pulling into Mass General.

Seeing.
My simply beautiful white hydrangeas in a Ball jar in my window sill.

Feeling.
Relaxed for once, hoping for more perfect spring days in the future, instead of just working on my thesis.

Smelling.
The faint smell of the pasta salad I just made. {Cherry tomatoes, red peppers, red onion and parmesan cheese}


2 comments:

  1. really lovely post, meaghan! so honored it's inspired by the friday series i've been working on it. i love the hydrangeas by the windowsil; pretty and a day brightener for sure. it really was the sunshine that made my sunday! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 安...辛苦了!祝福你在各個方面都愈來愈好!........................................

    ReplyDelete