Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hello Seattle!



A few weeks ago I left on what I call "My Great Western Adventure". My aunt and I flew to Seattle and from there drove down the coast making our final stop in San Francisco and flying home from there. I wanted to share with you my trip and some of the lovely things about all the places I got to visit so today: Seattle!

The first stop in Seattle was Pikes Place! The ultimate tourist trap, but hey! It was so much fun so many craft tables and tables and table of freshly picked flowers!



We also did the underground tour, which was a blast. The tour is a walking tour underneath Seattle's sidewalks, seeing the passageways that were once the streets and first floor storefronts. It was really cool and super interesting.


Skylight


Of course we went to the top of the space needle.


We had amazing food at Five Spot after climbing a massive hill. But the hill was worth it the food was fantastic! We had the fried green tomatoes, I had the Top of the Hill Tostado.


Before we left we did the Tour the Ducks! which you take these WWII cars/boats for a tour around Seattle. The tour was fun and there was tons of music and dancing but there was not enough info in my opinion. The coolest part was when we went into Lake Union and got to see the city and all the house barges. I want one!



Next: Portland!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Looks like nice weather, no rain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a fantastic time!! yay!

    ReplyDelete