Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Somewhere



Last night I finally watched Lost in Translation! Okay yes I'm seven years late but back in 2003 I wasn't my full-blown-film-aficionado-self yet.

Sofia Coppola's ode to loneliness was done so simplistic, it was moving beyond words. I teared up thinking about it at the end (because I'm a uber geek).

Scarlett Johansson was marvelous in a simply elegant way. Bill Murray though was surprisingly shockingly magnificent! He was so good in this, maybe it is just because I have only really seen him in Ghostbusters.


Sofia's new movie Somewhere's trailer was recently released and it just looks like another masterpiece. Elle Fanning (that's Dakota's little sis, talent must run in the family) is also in it which makes me want to see it even more because she was just sublime in Phoebe in Wonderland!


Check out the trailer here.


What do you all think? Are you going to see it? If you saw Lost in Translation what did you think?

All images via tumblr search

1 comment:

  1. I looooved Lost in Translation! I saw it a couple years late too...but not this late...hehe, just kidding! :)

    ReplyDelete