Friday, July 9, 2010

Sunny San Francisco



Our last stop on our journey was San Francisco.




We spent some time at the Ferry Building, which was just an architectural wonder, the building holds farmers markets and tons of amazing restaurants.


We of course did the Alcatraz tour but we decided to do the "night" tour, which was basically a sunset tour, but it was better because there were smaller crowds and gorgeous views.




We also saw the famous painted ladies, walked around the Haight district, did tons of shopping/browsing, and went the the Academy of Sciences (which I previously posted about here). The sea lions also made an appearance once again on this trip and were very vocal but lazy.




We rode a streetcar and saw the crookiest street, which became my favorite because of all of the hydrangeas.

I was once again lax in my picture taking so although we did a lot more this is all I have to show. The trip was a blast and San Francisco was so much fun!

5 comments: